From:
SALAZAR V RODRIGO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 1994 13:07:43 -0600
My name is Rodrigo Salazar and I am a student at the Universidad de las
Americas in Puebla, Mexico.  Right now I am working on my thesis, the
subject of it is "Better ways to export Yucatan`s honey bee to Germany".  I
will be very thankfull if you send me any information (or bibliography) about
the annual rates of Germany`s  honey imports and exports during
the last five years (in dollars or volume), also if you have information about
Germany`s honey percapita consumption, and about Germany`s taxation and law
restrictions on honey`s imports.
And finally can you send me some bibliography in which I can find
information about the best and latest  techniques to produce honey?
Thank you very much for taking the time to read this, I will really
appreciate your help.
My login is  ri083744