Date:
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 11:53:21 EST
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Not to worry, all this fellow has "patented" is a specific VERSION of
 a screened bottom board, one that:

   a) Is also a base for the hive as a whole

   b)  Has "entrances" cut into a solid front surface >>

This sounds exactly like the ones I have been making and using for several
years.  The entrance slot is about a quarter of an inch high and so also
serves as a mouse guard.  There are also guides so one can slide a drawer
under the screen to check on the mite drop over a period of time. Can I claim
priority?  If so I shall waive all patent rights and make it free to the
World.

Chris