From:
BusyKnight <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 1996 07:46:46 -0600
>Repeat each year.  They had
>done this successfully for ten years

Hell, they were EXPERT beekeepers if they had been
doing nothing for ten years and getting two supers
of honey from a hive regular as clock work!  I've
spent a lot more money on my hives than that trying
to keep them safe.  I'd gladly just buy a new package
of bees once each TEN years if I was certain of that
kind of success! ...it sure would *bee* cheaper!!!

BusyKnight
Dallas, TX

BusyKnight
ICBM INcode:N:32.45'W:96.45'