From:
Glyn Davies <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
INFORMED Discussion of Beekeeping Issues and Bee Biology <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 22:46:21 +0100
To Betty McAdam,  Hog Bay Apiary

Thanks for your interesting report of the ecological influence of honeybees
in Australia.
Can you give me more info. on G. Pyke. and why English Nature should be so
influenced by him?  Where are his "Media releases" published?

Sorry I don't know what CSIRO is.

Glyn Davies, Ashburton, Devon UK

You reported that: