Reply To:
Informed Discussion of Beekeeping Issues and Bee Biology <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2014 15:13:30 +0000
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (13 lines)
?Charles:  "Assuming someone is not well read or isn't capable of an intelligent discussion or argument because they have not read a certain book, or doesn't agree with your thinking would make very little growth.?"

Please keep in mind that we are discussing what we can observe...the FACTS...and we are making hypotheses, based on those observations, and facts.  It's not about "agreeing" with points of view here.  It's not about "discouraging" anyone from contributing here.  It's not "demeaning", either (Bill T), to be told to read.  It's about doing your homework and making informed comments.  I expect to be called on it if I don't do my homework on readily available information and instead expect list members to enlighten me.   I wouldn't be offended.  (Maybe embarrassed, because I should know better, but not offended.)  It's not denigrating to you.  It just means you ought not to rely on bee list members to do your educating...you should check the facts before you ask folks here to explain what is already out there to understand.

Christina

The BEE-L mailing list is powered by L-Soft's renowned
LISTSERV(R) list management software.  For more information, go to:
http://www.lsoft.com/LISTSERV-powered.html

ATOM RSS1 RSS2