From:
T & M Weatherhead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 07:03:05 +1000
I recall reading an article in either the American Bee Journal or Bee Culture many years ago about AFB in Russia becoming resistant to Oxytetracycline hydrochloride.  Have not been able to find it since.  Maybe the editors of these journals can help us out with the reference as I know they are both Bee-ler's.

I am sure this pre-dated the Argentinean situation.

Trevor Weatherhead
AUSTRALIA