From:
David Alcantar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 1996 00:17:38 -0400
HI all
I was reading the post and happened to think it maght be mother nature s way
of responding to the mite problem. Produce a lot of swarms to increase the
chances of survival.
One more thing if you live in place where africanized bees are present be and
you acquire someones elses hive. Be sure to check if they are africanized. If
you are not sure consult someone who knows. They are mean. I bought two hives
and when I tried to remove the honey supers they swarmed out and killed two
pit bulls. I was left with a BIG vet bill and an angry nieghbor. It was
scary.
David Alcantar