Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 13:10:27 EST
In a message dated 99-03-26 12:48:53 EST, [log in to unmask] (Madeleine
Pym) wrote:

<< Not that that was all there was to him as you all know. I loved him for his
 good straight talking, never afraid to express his opinions. And his lack of
 submission in the face of the 'powers that be' as we call them over here.

 Maybe someone will be able to pull all those tales of his together one day
 so others can learn from him, and we can remember him.  >>

     I am already working on that. I have been pulling together everything I
can find, to edit and put together a book of "Andyisms."

    I mentioned this as a possibility to him a couple years ago, and he said,
go ahead. Now I wish I had started it sooner. I hope to have it in print
within a couple months.

Dave Green   SC  USA
The Pollination Home Page   http://www.pollinator.com
The Pollination Scene   http://members.aol.com/pollinator/polpage1.html

Jan's Sweetness and Light Shop on the Internet  (honey & beeswax candles)
http://members.aol.com/SweetnessL/sweetlit.htm