Informed Discussion of Beekeeping Issues and Bee Biology <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Nov 2016 15:18:15 -0600
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (14 lines)
Dear Bee-l,
This is Diplomat Franklin Jones from the United Nation Diplomatic Delivery Kenya, I am sent from United Nation Office By the President Uhuru Kenyatta of Kenya to dispose all consignment boxes which are in the custody of the Jomo Kenyatta international Airport Nairobi Kenya.
Subsequent to a bipartite Sixth Tokyo International Conference on African Development (TICAD VI) Summit in Nairobi the United Nation Headquarter Nairobi(UNON),it was unanimously agreed that a committee be put in place to ensure the release of the abandoned and unclaimed consignments under the West/East Africa Delivery Consignment Committee.This is as a result of several petition from individual,co-operate bodies and the international community on the failure to receive their various goods from their airport ware house. But i will not fail to inform you that this committee is set-up to assist and bring smile to face of foreign investors and business men who has encountered disappointment over their various business over the years.
Following an agreement between leaders of the world_s major economies to institutionalize the conference as a permanent council on global economic cooperation as a result of this, the president and executive members decided to set up this dis-congestion exercise under United Nation Headquarter Nairobi to liaise with any foreign beneficiary or business men to lay hands on their respective goods and consignment.
Presently 2 Truck boxes are among those to be deliver to you from Kenya, and that is that reason why i will like you to forward to me a copy of your international passport or driving license for identification, mobile phone number and delivery address while i engage to get the 2 consignment boxes cleared,I await details .
Waiting to hear from you soon.
Diplomat Franklin Jones.

The BEE-L mailing list is powered by L-Soft's renowned
LISTSERV(R) list management software.  For more information, go to:
http://www.lsoft.com/LISTSERV-powered.html

ATOM RSS1 RSS2