From:
Matthew Shepherd <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 16:40:12 -0800
Hi folks,

Thank you to everyone who asked to see our last draft of comments on the EPA bee labeling statement. We have read the suggestions we got back, and made a few revisions. If anyone wants to see the final document that we intend to submit on Monday, please contact me at [log in to unmask] and I'll forward them on to you.

Matthew Shepherd
______________________________________

Matthew Shepherd
Director, Pollinator Program and Publications
The Xerces Society
4828 SE Hawthorne Blvd, Portland, OR 97215
Tel: 503-232 6639   Fax: 503-233 6794
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: www.xerces.org
The Xerces Society is a nonprofit organization
dedicated to the conservation of invertebrates.
For membership information go to:
http://www.xerces.org/mbrshp.htm