From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Dec 2009 21:05:31 -0500
> Anyone have information or experience with this?

Adding to the confusion, I would ask if you know the variety of honey?
 I remember Roger Morse telling a similar tale about a baker and honey
supplier being at odds because the baker claimed the baker grade honey
was causing his bread to fail.  Turned out the beekeeper sold honeydew
as baker grade honey and there was some sort of conflict with the
yeast and aphid excreta that caused the problem.

I'm pulling this up from memory of a presentation Roger gave at our
local association many years ago.  NWIH could I provide documentation.

Aaron Morris - thinking, no thanks, I don't care for a drink that
comes out of an aphid's anus! (paraphrased from Antz)