From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 11:42:11 -0500
James Fischer wrote:

> Unlike George, I place the bucket on the inner cover
> so the bucket hole sits over the hole in the inner cover.
> (I also cover the other (vent) holes in the inner cover
> that I have added.)

One of our beekeepers cuts holes in the inner cover the size of the lids
on the gallon jars he uses to feed his bees. Just inverts the jar and
puts in in the hole. Easy to change and gets right down to the bees with
no need to bother the bees. He just leaves a lid in place when not
feeding.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, ME