From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 10:30:40 -0700
Hi All,

Allen Dick wrote:I'm sure there should be lots of
neighbours near you with some drawn 5.4 comb they would be
glad to lend you.  Of course, I could send you down some
from Canada, but there should be lots near you.

What would be interesting would be what happens if they
can't decide.

Reply:
Now Allen, you know we cannot get combs from others for we
don't want doped and contaminated combs placed into our
colonies.

But you porobably do remember we have over 2000 supers
(20,000 combs)still in the field awaiting melt down, and
not counting the back of the industrial yard, with bigger
combs to melt down from the first ten years we regressed to
5.0mm sizing and put the 5.4 or bigger aside.

I'll just go get some pertified drawn combs awaiting
melting!

I shall see JUST FOR ALLEN what happens!

Chow:

Dee A. Lusby