From:
Keith Malone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 16:38:57 -0900
Hi Aaron,

> How does one make responsible beekeepers of those who aren't?

 Good question, I have been attempting that for a few years now up here with
very little luck. I find that it may just be better to work exclusively with
those that are responsible and like minded to grow in those numbers to
someday out number the irresponsible. It is, in my opinion, impossible to
change individual mind sets, we can probably only show the way in hopes that
those irresponsible will someday change their ways for whatever reason suits
them, even if it might be to follow the crowd. We need good leaders,
especially up here in Alaska, who will teach and lead responsibility.

 . ..   Keith Malone, Chugiak, Alaska USA, http://www.cer.org/,
c(((([ , Apiarian, http://takeoff.to/alaskahoney/,