From:
Tracy Monahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 13:16:00 -0400
this string has hit a nerve that I have been dealing with about imported
honey.

A friend of mine recently went to china and  bought a baby.  She
explained how the venders would prepare rats for sale.  they would sell
the meat saperate from the guts.   If these people would eat rat guts
what would they put in there honey for an extra buck.

I thought about the brood in the bag being mashed and the liquids mixed
with the honey.

Is importated honey checked for fical matter?

to discuss this idea publicly hurts honey sales,  imported or not.

other countries seem to use chemicals that are forbidden in the U.S. and
we eat it any way.   Whats the logic.   Who are the laws portecting?

suppers ready

later

tracey