From:
Peter L Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 2009 21:10:21 -0400
I submit that a lot of beekeepers are being extremely mypoic on this
issue. Even if bees are needed to pollinate the bulk of the world's
fruit and nut crops, the crops have to be protected from pests or
there are no be flowers to pollinated, and no fruit to sell. No
flowers, no fruit, who needs bees? Furthermore, fruit growers are just
as interested in the survival of their industry as beekeepers are in
theirs! Why has this devolved into them against us?

QUOTED MATERIAL:

--
Marcy L. Martin
California Grape & Tree Fruit League