From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 10:02:59 -0700
> I particularly don't want to hear I told you so and be blamed for infesting
> the area with beetles.

You don't say what area, so who can say?

If you are in the north, even if adult beetles do arrive with the packages,
chances are they will not reproduce successfully enough to be a big problem,
even though the adults do live a long time -- over a year in some cases.

allen

http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee/
---
I went to the bank and asked to borrow a cup of money.  They said, "What for?"
I said, "I'm going to buy some sugar."  -- Steven Wright