From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2007 10:14:25 -0700
> When I have used a drill and a drywall mixer it  is better, but I always
> get some plastic from the bottom of the pail.

Avoid by using a circular-end paint mixer from any paint store.

Commercial drum mixers are in the Grainger catalog, but they are $400!

I found (yard sale) a 2" s. steel propeller on a long s. steel shaft,
motorized.  Works great for mixing syrup in a 55-gal drum!  1:1 mixes with
cold water.  If anyone knows a source for this sort of propeller, let me
know! (I want one with reverse pitch).

Randy Oliver