Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2007 12:28:57 GMT
>>We have little real news reporting left in the USA.

While I somewhat agree with the above statement, I would like to
understand the extent of this [alleged] problem myself.  It's always
best to put a face/name to an issue.

Is there a medium or large beekeeper on this list who has recently
experienced usually high unexpalined losses and is brave enough to
come forward and discuss it in this forum?

In my neck of the woods, the only losses that I've heard of can be
attributed to poor beekeeping practices.

Waldemar
Long Island, NY