From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Informed Discussion of Beekeeping Issues (Was Bee Biology)
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 10:21:11 EST
Ibuprofen exacerbates bee sting reactions - internet hype or medical
fact?

I don't claim any medical expertise or familiarity with the book, but
the original posting to BEE-L regarding the issue cited the source as:
"... taken from the book "Understanding Prescription Drugs", by
Dorthy L. Smith, Pharm D., pp. 270 and 271; Reference: British Medical
Journal 292:378, 1986."

The internet gave the article world wide exposure but the reference
was "old tech".

So, who to believe?  Don't know.  Aspirin works fine for me, no
controversy there.

Aaron Morris - thinking, now do I send this to the list or the server?