From:
Mike Vincent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 1994 17:15:18 EST
 Was hoping to get some feedback in regard to used equipment.
My local bee supplier slammed it BUT I feel he may have somewhat of a vested
interest.
 The situation is that a local semi-commercial beekeeper has retired and
essentially given me his equipment.(40 plus complete hives,supers excluders
etc.)
 My biggest concern is of course AFB. My current plans are to treat with
terramyacin both spring and fall all my bees not just ones installed in these
hives(some of which have been in storage for 20 + years)
   seeya
 Mike Vincent
ps  also looking for beekeeping groups around the conutry to exchange
newsletters with. Im the editor for my local newsletter and would be happy to
swap subscriptions!