From:
Eric Abell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 1995 08:05:29 -0700
On Tue, 31 Oct 1995, Joanne Talbot wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if anyone had or knew of a photograph of a
> honeycomb without bee's in it?  It's for a book cover -- and the
> subject is distributed algorithms in computer science (the honeycomb
> resembles the concepts in the book).
>
> Thanks much! Joanne Talbot

Rather than a photograph, you could use a computer generated honecomb.
If you find someone with Coreldraw and possibly a postscript printer you
will have a collection of some terrific honeycombs that would look great
as part of a book cover.

Eric Abell                           email: [log in to unmask]
Gibbons, AB, T0A 1N0
Canada
(403) 998 3143