From:
Mike Peace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2013 08:49:23 -0700
Jerry

Maybe not up to date but Google books has a public domain copy of Frank Pellett's American Honey Plants published in 1920 by ABJ newer versions are available but for $$$$.

 Google has tons of old volumes on beekeeping for free from a variety of beekeeping pioneers.

Honey Plants Manual by Harvey B Lovell is available in libraries and on Amazon.

Mike