Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 2010 21:13:27 EDT
NO funding was received from Bayer for the PloS ONE study.

All of the funding sources for this work were DISCLOSED to PloS ONE as
required - and you can all read the list.  CA beekeepers, PAms, Nat Honey
Board, CA Almond Board, US ARMY, MSU Ag Station, my own company, etc. and  much
of this was on our own time and nickel - many of the co-authors  volunteered
their time.

There was no need to disclose anything to NYT - it was all in the PloS ONE
article.

Jerry