From:
Adam Finkelstein <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 1995 10:13:58 +22300129
    Hello,
If you would like to get the latest copy of the beekeeping FAQ, pointing
toward internet beekeeping resources, here's what you do:

* WWW URL http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu:80/hypertext/faq/usenet/top.html

Once here (using a web browser of course) look for beekeeping.
The FAQ starts with "sci.agriculture..." but is archived alphabetically
under "B" for beekeeping.

* FTP:  FTP rtfm.mit.edu
log on anonymous, then cd to /pub/usenet/news.answers/beekeeping-faq

can also FTP to: ftp.uu.net
              /usenet/news.answers/beekeeping-faq

If you can't use FTP, you may email for the faq. Here's how:

* email  [log in to unmask]
 no subject
in body of letter put:  send usenet/news.answers/beekeeping-faq

* Usenet
The beekeeping faq is posted every month to:
news.answers, sci.answers, misc.answers, alt.answers, rec.answers
as well as sci.agriculture.beekeeping, misc.rural,
alt.sustainable.agriculture, and rec.gardens.

As a last resort, you may mail me and I'll send you the latest version, but
I might take longer than the above sources....

As always, please send suggestions, comments, criticisms, and I'll
do what I can.

Wishing you the best in the beekeeping world,
Adam
--
Adam Finkelstein