From:
Peter Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 2016 17:51:47 -0000
I started down the examination route both for my own interest and to give me
some credibility when teaching others.

For the final written Master Beekeeper examinations I took a BBKA
correspondence course which forced me to study and also to  complete past
papers.  I had to answer every question, not pick the four that liked best
from six or seven, so I had to study aspects of beekeeping that I might not
otherwise have done.

At the time I often had to stay away from home in hotels overnight, so the
study and writing answers probably kept me out of the bar all evening.
Win-win as they say.

Best wishes

Peter
52°14'44.44"N, 1°50'35"W