From:
"Keith G. Benson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Mar 1996 22:48:59 -0600
Hello Bee-Liners,

I called Apicon today to inquire about some polystyrene and/or wood mini,
baby, and micro nucs that they were carrying for the last couple of years
and was told that they didn't find there to be enough demand to continue
stocking them.  I was hoping someone here might know where I might find a
commercially produced nuc that uses 1/2 to 1/3 length frames.

Thank you for any help

Keith Benson