From:
"Palm, Kevin R. (LLP)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 1997 11:47:00 -0500
Hi again, all,

The film is titled, "Ulee's Gold," and stars Fonda and Patricia
Richardson from "Home Improvement."  His character, Ulee Jackson, was
awarded Beekeeper of the Year from the Florida State Beekeepers
Association.

Kevin Palm
Grafton, Ohio