From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2018 15:05:15 -0600
> results present unambiguous proof that in spite of the great differences in the chemical composition of propolis from different geographic locations, all samples exhibit significant antibacterial and antifungal (and most of them antiviral) activity. This is an expected result, since propolis is thought to be the defence of bees against infections.

> It seems that the chemical properties of propolis are not only beneficial to bees but have general pharmacological value as a natural mixture and not as a source of new powerful antimicrobial, antifungal and antiviral individual compounds.

Seems to me propolis is to bees  what Kilz paint is to basements.   Good stuff for the job of antifungal,  but not tasty as a drink......

Never understood why people think everything bees do is super healthy for humans.   After all they have a darn short life.....

Ever notice we don’t feel the same way about dung beetles???

In the meantime,  I have 7 lbs for sale on ebay!

Charles