From:
Mike Rossander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2012 13:20:21 -0700
> What's better? Blatant bee kills with the old pesticides or more subtle damage with the newer class pesicides, ie. neonics?

Well, recognizing that the old pesticides were also highly toxic to mammals and the newer pesticides are comparatively much safer, am I being selfish (as a mammal) or altruistic (as a beekeeper) when I say that the newer pesticides are definitely better?

I'm not saying the new pesticides are perfect or that we should stop working to make them better but I definitely do not want to return to the bad, old days.

Mike Rossander