From:
Jeffrey Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Oct 1994 20:24:40 ES
Hi All:
 I am a backyard beekeeper and pulled my first super of honey off this fall (I
usually let the bees keep the honey).

 I have bottled up the honey in 12oz plastic bears and now am faced with the
difficulty of knowing what the market price of honey (in 12oz bears).  My honey
has a very distinctive taste to it this year.  Has a herby character.  May be a
result of the herb garden I put in this spring.  All I know is the honey bees
were working the flowers like made all summer.

 I'm now faced with more demand with supply.  Coworkers and relatives are all
over me wanted me to get them a honey bear.  Guess it is time to consider a
third hive next year.

Any feedback or suggestions on what I should be asking for the 12oz bears of
honey would be welcomed.

Thanks,
jeff