From:
Thom Bradley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 09:11:31 -0400
Good Thought Bill,
        The metabolism moisture may be too much for the interior of the hive
and explain the summer porchsitters remaining even at night. That would
also help support George Imrie's use of the 5 supers (vice 1 or 2) as
the increased surface area and chimney effect would help to evap. in his
fairly humid environment. We perhaps should be examining humidity
control assistance and not heat assistance.

Thom Bradley
Chesapeake, VA