From:
Keith Hooker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 1995 21:10:53 +0000
I have come to accept that my hives always have a number of earwigs
(Forficula auricularia) on the top of the crown board and under the
the roof.

They do not seem to do anything to upset the bees which seem to
tolerate them even in the body of the hive.  There are all sizes and
often have pure white examples among them.

Keith
>>>       Keith JM Hooker       <<<
>>>  Technology Management Ltd  <<<
>>> WHITSTABLE Kent CT5 4ED UK  <<<