From:
Peter L Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Aug 2009 12:48:35 -0400
On Sat, 1 Aug 2009 19:14:32 -0400, Rebecca Zens <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>was just a dumb post or maybe everybody was gone for the week?).
>anyways, the only reason i'm asking this is because i have lots of questions
>and ideas that it would be awesome to have insight from somebody with
>higher education, or just to point me in an instructional direction.

I think that you will see that the activity on Bee-L is subject to considerable ebb and flow.
A question may go unanswered or may be swamped with answers, irrespective of its
merit or timeliness. Factors are "maybe everybody was gone for the week", "too
complicated to answer", "already answered" [check the archives]

I would like to reiterate my offer to share as much information as I can, as I have
accumulated 1000s of relevant publications, some of which are rare or unusual. I plan to
stop stockpiling them someday as they are relatively easy to find online, but for now,
they don't take up much space

The thing about nosema is that opinions are all over the map and as some people are
afraid of being wrong or ill-informed, they tend to clam up about it. I have been wrong
often enough that being wrong don't bother me.

Peter Loring Borst, Ithaca NY USA