From:
"Steven A. Creasy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Nov 1996 08:32:49 PST
Hello All,

If you were not concerned by this original post, just delete this, don't
worry and be happy.
This is a neat little thing I subscribe to. This issue covers computer
viruses.  I'm sorry if this is an inappropirate waste of bandwidth, but
I thought some might find the info useful.

Steve Creasy
in Maryville, Tennessee