From:
Patricia Gentry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2010 15:55:49 -0700
The observation of "sudden death, tremulous movement, and population
decline" would throw any beekeeper into looking for reasons.
But what's the relationship between viruses and toxins, husbandry and
environment, genetics and the gathering and interpretation of data.
The bees are in terrible trouble (aren't we all?), but scientists in
particular need to step back, get a grip on logic and scientific method,
then go into the breech once more for something we can use.

If there's no way to find (and fund) a comprehensive strategy for research,
the chemical companies will have their way with us, and the bees will pay
with their lives.