From:
Roy Nettlebeck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 1997 09:28:22 -0800
On Tue, 21 Jan 1997, Dr. Pedro Rodriguez wrote:

> [log in to unmask] wrote:
> >
> have been an ardent reader all my life. I find that literature is
> full of detractors and ignorant babblers who enjoy getting on the band
> wagon to make a name for themselves, THE ONLY WAY they can: making
> ridicule of things that they have not done! Right Mr. Bromenshek? You
> know what I am talking about, don't you? I wonder what your words will
> be when beekeepers find that my findings are useful? You'll find
> something, wont you? Your kind always does. I would like to have your
> postal address so that I may send you a nice Crow and a box of tissues
> to wipe the egg off your face.
> 4.  As stated before, I seek neither wealth nor glory. My work will be
> available to all shortly in order that it may be put to work where it
> will be most beneficial: to the honey bees!
> 5. I apologize to the well intended, serious readers on the service, but
> I too have a constitutional right in these UNITED STATES OF AMERICA to
> freedom of speech. Unless, of course, the Bromensheks find a reason to
> put me down for that also!
> Sincerely
> Dr. Pedro Rodriguez
> Virginia Beach, Virginia USA

  Hello All, I really am sorry Dr. Rodriguez is not with us anymore.My
post was not designed to get him off of the list.The foregoing post did
hit a nerve and anyone who has been on this list over the last year has
seen the praise that I give the researchers.Jerry Bromensheks has kindly
helped all of us with his answers.My reaction should have been just to Dr.
Rodriguez and not the list. I'm sorry I
 waisted so much band width with
this subject.

Best Regards