From:
Peter Loring Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2018 12:44:20 -0500
> Peter, I figured out of all who are on this list that you would have googled it at least to see how often chicken blood is used in food.

Yikes! Misunderstood, again! I am a meat eater; I like steak, the rarer the better. But I am only worried about one thing. How will the honey buyer react to this? They already think honey is part sugar syrup, because beekeepers feed sugar syrup. Next they will be saying it's got chicken blood in it. Somehow, this all sounds like a very bad idea. I know bees are cannibals, but does everybody need to know that? How is that helpful?

PLB