From:
Jerry Bromenshenk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 2014 21:54:57 -0500
I was hoping you could tell me what actually happened, since you said they were new to bees.

What they were supposed to do may be different from what they did.

Did you get analytical results from 8 separate hives?  Once pollen is placed in the combs, all bets are off as to whether to  pollen itself  or the comb was the primary source of any given pesticide.  Its a worst case scenario.

As far as whether you  have residues of any of these chemicals in your combs, easy enough to find out -  but it will cost you some cash.  Anyone  can send samples to Gastonia, and I think PAms may still have a program that pays 1/2 - although you may or may not want to share your results.  If NOT, then send in and pay for them yourself.

I just paid my own ~ $4500 bill.  Pricey until you realize its about $1 per pesticide, so 200 chemicals  at one time, runs bit over $200 full pay rate.  If you are looking for a specific set of chemicals, the price is somewhat, but not  a lot lower.  Limit of Detection though might be a bit better.

J.J. Bromenshenk