From:
Tom Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 1996 00:48:26 -0400
some weeks ago we has a thing going about honey and allergy reaction
minimization

Thought that recent experience might be of interest to participants.

I am one of those who have been pleasantly surprised at the near cesssation
of asthma and hay fever while tending bees and consuming unusal amounts of
honey.For three years I have haad no asthma after 60 odd years of sheer
misery.
Recently we had an unusally high ragweed pollen count. For two days my
asthmas and coughing of phlegm probably allergic was frightening. Was it all
starting again?
Out came the inhalers. Two days passed and low and behold no more wheeze , no
more cough. My non-honey consuming friends are still complaining. I think
that my overall small reaction is part of the larger issue of allergy
minimization.