From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 2009 13:43:35 -0600
For those of you who are interested, Bill has been a pioneer and advocate of
using formic acid in North America.  He has worked hard and published a lot
of information.  He does have a proprietary application method that has been
discussed here previously, but much of his material applies to formic
generally.  I am quoting his latest missive below for any who are
interested.
---

Hi from Canada,

The last 3 months in St. Lucia and your last year input are reflected in
changes now on the web.

2009 Edition of Handbook:
http://www.mitegone.com/pdfpages/Handbook%20n%20Manual%20feb%2009%20U.pdf

New Tropical Instructions:
http://www.mitegone.com/pdfpages/Instructions%20for%20Tropical%20Climate.pdf

We developed tropical screen bottom which can be used in any wet climate,
and wood bottoms can be easily modified to use this principle anywhere.

 This resulted in a revision to:

Simplified Instructions for Temperate Climates:
http://www.mitegone.com/pdfpages/Simplified%20Instructions.pdf

Screen Bottom Usage and Value:
http://www.mitegone.com/pdfpages/Screen%20Bottom%20Boards.pdf

Treatment variations in Hot and dry or humid climates:
http://mitegone.com/pdfpages/Hot%20Dry%20Humid%20Use.pdf

If you are holding any beekeeping programs and can use handbooks on formic
acid use, please let me know.  I have last few hundred of tabloid form.  To
mail, I need 3 weeks notice.  The updated version can be downloaded from my
website:  http://www.mitegone.com.

If you are holding any beekeeping programs and can use handbooks on formic
acid use, please let me know.  I have last few hundred of tabloid form.  To
mail, I need 3 weeks notice.  The updated version can be downloaded from my
website:  http://www.mitegone.com.

SEMINARS:  I will be travelling to Florida this early October from BC -
Northwest Washington - Idaho - Montana - Central States to South Eastern
states to Florida  where I will be till December , early December  I will go
south route  I 10 to Phoenix Arizona and fly home .  In spring,  April from
Arizona north to BC CANADA,  I can side track  from this route if there is
interest.  If you are interested in formic acid seminars,
http://www.mitegone.com/seminar.asp see the program on the website and let
me know.

There is a lot of new information.  It works in Florida and St. Lucia, from
where I just returned.   People using formic acid do not seem to have the
problems other people do.

Bill Ruzicka

Bill's Honey Farm - Home of the MiteGone Formic Acid Treatment
2910 Glenmore Rd. North,
Kelowna, BC, CANADA, V1V 2B6
Tel: 1-250-762-8156  (The best way to reach me is by phone Pacific Time)
Email: [log in to unmask] (include your phone number so I can call you
back)
Website:  www.mitegone.com