From:
Max Watkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 1997 18:36:09 +0200
     If you're more or less certain you have no or minimal infestation why
     bother treating? Medicines are there for treatment of maladies - you
     don't need them all the time.

     Use varroa boards to check your mite drop but from what you've said it
     sounds like this particular colony of yours is one of the few
     fortunate ones to be lacking serious infestation. Treat only when
     (and` unfortunately, I don't mean if) you find an infestation and not
     before.

     Best regards,

     Max

     Vita (Europe) Limited