From:
Michael Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2006 18:16:34 -0400
>  My suggestion is for us smaller guys.

Why don't you do what we do in Vermont. Get everyone together on the same
page, at the same time. Figure out how much you each need...we try to put
600 pounds in each barrel...off the top of my head that would be
29"...magic marker line at that point.  Wash out enough honey barrel to
hold your portion of the order. Have the tanker delivered, and have a
parade. The trucker fills each barrel on your truck, replace the covers,
and the next in line pulls up and fills up. We've been doing this for 20
years. Some take one barrel, some take 20. Works for us!
Mike