From:
Myrl Stone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 2016 13:15:04 -0500
Randy,

I'll second that !

A bit earlier, Christina Wahl posted regarding jumping to conclusions when being confronted with said symptoms. I'd truly wish that I could agree with her and normally I would, but let's just say that I have been beat into submission in jumping immediately to mites. Over, and over, and over, I hear "No mites" but upon inspection, what do I find -- mites. One always handles a situation with respect to the questioning party and with respect to their observations, however experience has taught where the trail is leading.

My only conclusion is that the industry must do a better job in educating the bee keeping population.