Date:
Sat, 6 Jul 2013 11:16:13 -0400
From: Peter L Borst

> And I don't blame them!  I've stated again and again that planting dust
> from corn is an open wound to beekeepers and needs to be addressed.

Yes, but maybe you can explain why a beekeeper would place his hives
adjacent to a corn field, knowing they could get dusted?

OK, I suggest you come and find for me twenty or thirty sites within say 40
miles, that are never near a corn field, never near a cotton field, never
get any mosquito spraying, and are accessible year around (not bogging every
time it rains), are reasonably safe from vandalism, are sheltered from
winter winds, and have decent forage for the bees.

Oh, I see, you have a crystal ball, that identifies every spot that will be
planted in corn during the coming year, as well as a copious bank account to
move bees around without any remuneration for the move!

I suggest that you are too far removed now from the real world, when you
make "blame the victim" comments like that.

Dave Green
Retired