From:
Tom Elliott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 21:41:44 -0800
In other words if you continue to buy your queen mothers from the North
each year, you are okay.  If you begin to use daughter queens for
raising queens you will allow suvival of queens which would never make
it in the north.  Of course if you are doing AI forever it makes no
difference (assuming you use proper drones).

--
"Test everything.  Hold on to the good."  (1 Thessalonians 5:21)

Tom Elliott
Chugiak,  Alaska
U.S.A.