From:
Peter Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 13:32:59 -0000
Certainly yes to the first two.
The taste will change for the worse.
Honey should be stored in cool temperatures and only heated when necessary.

Try this link:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jtemp/index3.html#english%20sites
for the effects of heating honey.

Our links page at:
http://www.stratford-upon-avon.freeserve.co.uk/Links.htm
will find you links to just about everything related to beekeeping!

Peter Edwards