From:
"Rett C. Thorpe" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2006 08:42:28 -0600
I have some frames of honey that are irregular and miss-shaped.  I would
like to feed the honey to my 3 newly installed hives, but I don't want
to place the frames into the hives because I don't want the bees to
continue building on and using the frames.  I only want them to remove
the honey so I can place new foundation in the frames and re-use them.
I have been advised to not placed the frames outside the hives for
cleaning.  What is the best way for me to feed the frames to my bees
without placing them into my brood boxes?

Thanks in advance for your help

R.T. in Utah (with 4 inches of new snow today)