From:
David Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 1995 11:19:32 -0500
On Saturday the 15th I installed my fist package of bees.  They are Buckfast.
 All went well and it is good to be back into beekeeping.  Saturday was sunny
and the temp was in the 70s.  Since then we have been having hard rain off and
on so they have had little time to fly.  I have fed them a quart of surup and
they have less then a quarter of that left.  The last time I kept bees was in
the 80's.  I lived in Northern California at the time and managed 12 hives of
Italians and Caucasians.  Back then we didn't wory about Verrona.  Now I live
in Blue Springs, Missouri, suburb of Kansas City, on two acres.  Thank for all
the information on the list.

David N. Brown
Blue Springs, MO