Date:
Fri, 11 Nov 2016 04:38:19 -0500
As an occasional in-expert contributor from the UK (I have less than 40 years experience as a beekeeper and have found that the more I learn, the more I realise I don't know) I was very chuffed a few years ago when another occasional name seen here, Dave MacFawn of S.Carolina, asked me to co-author a book with him!  It took a long time bouncing ideas back and forth by email but we were pleased with the result: Getting the Best from Your  Bees.

Chris